- Landing Pages
- Landing Page Website Order
- Hobby Website Package
- Hobby Website Package Order
- Basic Website Designer Package
- Basic Website Package Order
- Startup Professional And Blog Website Package
- Startup Professional and Blog Website Package Order
- Business Professional And Blog Website Package
- Business Professional and Blog Website Package Order
- Pro E-Commerce Store And Blog Website Package
- Pro Ecommerce Store and Blog Website Order
Getting a Starter Website Package for your Passion
A starter website will help you showcase your passion & talents with the world. A good website for your passion will get you more followers and fan, add more credibility to what you do, and begin to grow your following. It will also offer your potential fans an easy way to find out more information about you, and improve your sale rates if you sell a product or service. A starter hobby website by Gladlii is designed to help you and your brand look brilliant online. It's more than just a website. It's a branding tool.
Our talented website team will create a 3 page website powered by clean-code HTML that will showcase your passion, hobby and services in an impressive way.
Your Hobby Website Features
HOBBY WEBSITE PACKAGE
̶ ̶$̶1̶0̶9̶5̶ ̶ ̶
- 3 Unique Pages Website
- HTML Website (No Admin Panel CMS)
- Short Turnaround Time of 4 Days
- 3 Stock Images
- 1 Site Contact Form
- 1 Action Slideshow Header
- 1 jQuery Slider Banners
- Search Engine Optimized
- 2 Rounds of Revisions
- Website Optimized to Sell & Close Leads
- Complete W3C Certified HTML
- Complete Installation & Deployment
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 100% Unique Design Guarantee
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
- FREE Mobile Responsive Website Included
- ONE Intake and branding: After receiving your completed intake form, we begin branding your website with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images needed. Don’t have a logo and visual brand for your business yet? Don’t worry, we can help.
- TWO Content integration: We integrate your approved content according to our page layouts.
- THREE 1st revision cycle: Once we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the first revision prior to submission. We provide you insight into the landing page in preparation for your first revision phase. The first revision implementation will focus on the following feedback if required: – Removal of sections – Color scheme – Fonts Now is a great opportunity to review that the content and branding is aligned. We focus on the feedback above to ensure we’re on the right track for getting your landing page up and running.
- FOUR 2nd revision cycle: During the second revision process, we focus on the following feedback points, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow accordingly: – Image changes – Content integration – Banner elements – Social media links
- FIVE Pre-launch quality assurance: Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our QA team scores the landing page and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the page is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
- SIX Website migration: Once our QA team and developers complete the quality check, we begin migrating the landing page to your hosting provider. During this period, our developers will require the access to hosting so please ensure the access credentials and tokens are provided.
- SEVEN Post-launch quality assurance and handover: Once the landing page has been migrated, our expert team goes through the page once more to ensure it is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our website development usually completes within approximately 3-5 business days. Please note that these timelines can be met as long as all requirements are provided to us before the design phase begins. We work fast and we aim to please. Have a deadline? If you need an accelerated time we’ll work with you to make sure you meet your deadline. Sweet.
The quality and the speed of your delivery are both important to us. You’ll have a project Kick-off call with your personal Project Manger (15 min) during which time you’ll tell us everything you have in mind. As soon as we have the green light from you, we’ll start your project asap.
We really love your insights and input. Your project includes two (2) revision rounds. The 1st round of revisions happens after the staging site or initial design is provided, you’ll be given 24 to 48 hours to provide all the design related revisions you need. The 2nd or last round of revisions happens after the content integration is completed. You’ll be provided another 24 to 48 hours to provide all of your content edits and changes.